To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and unopened in the original packaging.
Articles in this section
- Does your warranty cover purchases from your retail partners?
- What should I do if I have received a faulty product?
- Can I exchange my Cygnett product for something else?
- Can I return a product out of its original packaging?
- How long do I have to return an item?
- How can I return my product bought at Cygnett.com?
- How do I return my product bought from an authorised retailer?