Each Cygnett Smart Device can only have one owner, meaning one user who has the account the device was registered to. If you see this message the Cygnett Smart Device you are trying to add may have already been connected to another Cygnett Smart Account and will need to be removed from this previous account before it can be added to your account.
Articles in this section
- Smart Device: Schedules or timers don't work
- Smart Devices are turning on/off by themselves
- Smart Device: The app shows 'network unavailable'
- Smart Device: Signing into different smartphones/tablets
- Smart Device: Sharing a device failed
- Smart Device firmware update failed
- Smart Device forgotten password
- Smart Device failed to receive the verification code
- 'Device owner is not clear' message is appearing on Smart Device
- My Smart Device is offline