If the firmware update fails, follow the below steps.
- Delete the device from your account
- Take another phone and enable its hotspot
- Connect to the hotspot with your phone. Then start the pairing process to add your Cygnett Smart Device back to the Cygnett Smart App.
- After adding successfully, attempt the firmware update operation again.
- After the firmware has successfully updated, you can switch back to your normal Wi-Fi network.
Follow the same process as above to delete and then add back the Cygnett Smart Device on your existing network.