Please ensure that your are connected to the internet, by either cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. Once you are connected, please try update the firmware again.
If the problem persists, follow the below steps:
- Delete the smart device from your Cygnett Smart app.
- Take another smartphone and enable its Hotspot.
- Connect to the Hotspot with your phone, then pair the smart device again into your Cygnett Smart app.
- After it has been added, attempt to update the firmware again.
- After the firmware has been successfully updated, you can switch back to your normal Wi-Fi network.