My Smart Device is not pairing
- Check that you are connected to the correct wireless network. Your Cygnett Smart Devices only support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi bands.
- Please ensure you do not minimise the Cygnett App during the pairing process, and do not allow your phone to go to sleep during this time.
- Please ensure your Cygnett Smart Device is close enough to your wireless router. Move the Cygnett Smart Device closer to your router to ensure this is not an issue.
- Some mobile security Apps may interfere with the pairing of Cygnett Smart Devices. Please ensure that any mobile security app you have lists the Cygnett Smart App has the appropriate permissions.
- If problems continue please reset your smartphone, or try with a different phone to rule this out as the problem