First Time Pairing
- When you first pair your Cygnett Smart device with the the Cygnett Home app, it may take up to 2 minutes for it to register successfully.
- If your smart device is still offline after 2 minutes, delete the smart device from Cygnett Home, then try to pair your Cygnett Smart device again.
- If your Cygnett Smart device is still offline, move your smart device closer to your Wi-Fi router for a stronger signal.
If you have already paired your smart device previously, and experienced no problems up until now, please see the following:
- Ensure that your Wi-Fi connection is stable and online.
- Ensure that your smart device is still receiving power (i.e. mains powered, socket, battery).