This indicates your smartphone or tablet is not connected to the internet. Please ensure your device has internet access and check your Wi-Fi connection.
Articles in this section
- Smart Devices: Schedules or timers don't work
- Smart Devices are turning on/off by themselves
- Smart Device: The app shows 'network unavailable'
- Smart Device: Signing into different smartphones/tablets
- Smart Device: Sharing a device failed
- Smart Device firmware update failed
- Smart Device forgotten password
- Smart Device failed to receive the verification code
- 'Device owner is not clear' message is appearing on Smart Device
- My Smart Device is offline